|READ BEFORE PRESSING JOIN|
- we do not allow artists to join who use programs such as POSER or DAZ If you DOWNLOADED the model it is not permitted regardless of how much editing you may have done, including Morphing and adjusting bases. This is not a ban on the programs if they are used for other functions like rigging, lighting or rendering BE CLEAR about what you used them for.
Advertising for artists
If you wish to use this group to advertise a current project where you need artists to work for you, you will need to include your method of payment. We dont allow adds that are unpaid.
1. Submissions must be of Characters. Not vechicles, not weapons, not props.
2. All content must be created in its entierty by you and not have elements that where purchased or downloaded.
3. Fanart is permitted.
4. Characters are determinable by the presence of behaviour and is not limited to humanoids. We conditionally allow robotic characters however if it visually looks like a machine or vehicle (despite if it is or is not) it will be removed.
5. Objects such as weapons and props may not be submitted separately.
6. There is no poly count that separates the high poly from low poly categories
7. The Technical folder is for process, construction, wireframes, textures, rigging, tutorials, and concept art of orthographic views.
8. Please submit no more then 4 images of the same character.
9. Images must be of your best quality. if an image is found to be of a lower then average quality then it may be removed from the group.
10. No DA watermarks or large watermarks on your images, I'm not saying don't protect your work but don't distract from it either. A giant name in the center of your peice = amateur.